2019 Holy Hill Hundo
Sunday July 28 | 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Men. Women. Mashers. The Holy Hill Hundo is one h*ll of a ride! (Hill, what were you thinking? ;)
The Holy Hill Hundo starts in Cedarburg and is the 3rd of 3 rides held as part of the Wisconsin Bike Festival weekend. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rolling bike-friendly roads of the Northern Kettle Moraine as you take on 1 of 3 routes: the epic 105-miler, with nearly 4,500 ft of climbing, the 85-miler or 65-mile route.
As a semi-supported ride, all routes are intended for the experienced rider looking for a challenge.
NOTE: Even though there is SAG, one rest stop and 3 additional water stops, this is a ride based on being self-sufficient and personally responsible. Start hydrated and pack water and nutrition; enough water to get you through 40 miles of riding (max distance if you skip a water stop) and at least 200 calories/hr times each hour you plan to ride.
- This bicycling event is open to experienced riders only; men or women.
- All riders must sign a waiver before each ride. wear a helmet during our rides and obey the Wisconsin rules of the road.
- There are several water stops but only one fully supported rest stop with lunch.
- Registration includes well thought-out routes, ride shirt and post-ride BBQ with Beer Garden.
- Online registration closes Thursday July 25 @ midnight.
- In-person late registration opens during packet pickup hours.
- This event is presented by and managed by Wisconsin Women Cycling and supported by the generosity of our sponsors.
- Proceeds benefit WWCycling Club and their Safe Cycling Program.
Fees are dependent on when you register and what route you choose.
Register early and SAVE!
$30 – $70 105, 85 or 65-mile routes
$20 – $40 Any routes for Miltary Riders (active or inactive)
$65 – $85 Any routes for Tandem Bike
Ladies looking to do a combo ride, click here to register (individual or tandem, riding the same distance both Sat & Sun)
TEAM discounts will be refunded once 5 members with the same team name have completed their registration. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Packet Pick-up / Late Registration Bring your valid photo ID*
Wisconsin Women Cycling Studio | W65 N630 St John Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Friday 4:00 - 7:00 PM
Start / Finish Area @ Cedar Creek Park | N55 W6079 Portland Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012
Saturday 5:30 - 9:45 AM
Sunday 5:30 - 7:45 AM
Start times - 105-miler @ 6:00 AM, 85-miler @ 7:00 AM & 65-miler @ 8:00 AM
Places to stay - Visit http://www.cedarburg.org/members/category/hotels-motels-38
*Sanctioned under USA Cycling Permit: 2019-1532. Its insurance requires proof of ID.
More info can be found on the FAQ page
May 14, Early Bird Registration Ends
Registration increases on the 15th of May, June & July
In-person late registration will be open during packet pickup hours